Alumni Meet 2013
MINUTES OF THE MEETING
Alumni meet 2k13 was held at Thanthai Periyar Govt. institute of tech on 17th February 2013.
The Principal Dr. M. Arularasu presided over this occasion. The following points were discussed during the meeting:
- Alumni assured to support TPGIT in arranging invited talks by industry experts and organizing career guidance and soft skill development programme for the present students. So, that the mind of students are sharpened towards placement or their next step after B.E.
- Inaugural date of “MADRAS CHAPTER ASSOCIATION” will be decided and will be intimated to alumni.
- Every year 2L amount was spent in the temporary PANTHAL, This year that amount can be used for the initial construction of “RAMANUJAM Auditorium’s phase I and the rest may be collected by the alumni association by the year end.
- Alumni chapters should be held in Chennai or Bangalore making most of our Alumni to attend the meet in comfort.
- Alumni assured to provide financial support to needy students by means of paying their fees, exam fees and buying necessary text books.
- Supporting TPGIT management in organizing industrial visits.
- Giving guest lecture by our alumni.