M.E. Manufacturing Engineering
1. An ability to apply knowledge of computing, mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals appropriate to the discipline.
2. An ability to analyse a problem, and identify and formulate the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
3.An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
4. Ability to apply the domain knowledge for research activities.
5. An ability to use current techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for computing practice.
6. An ability to function effectively individually and on teams, including diverse and multidisciplinary, to accomplish a common goal.
7. An understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to manage the financial resources of one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team.
8. An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
9. Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.
10. An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
11. An ability to examine the outcomes of actions and making corrective measures individually.